Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Internal Requisition Change request through Tools menu gets error in the iProcurement page when trying to change the Quantity or Need-By Date on the Internal Requisition associated to an Internal Sales Order. The change can be done successfully from within Order Management on the Internal Sales Order, and that change is reflected in the Internal Requisition. But the change cannot be done from Purchasing/iProcurement because of these errors.
1. Row 1 Quantity - Changes are not allowed
2. Row 1 Error - Changes are not allowed
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Purchasing or iProcurement
2. Query for the Internal Requisition 120017 Line 1
3. Use the Tools menu to request changes to the Internal requisition in Purchasing (or click the Change button in iProcurement)
4. In the iProcurement page that opens, specify the new Quantity and/or new Need-By Date and reason.
5. Click Submit
- get the errors
Users are not able to submit changes on the Internal Requisition to take effect on the requisition as well as the internal sales order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms