Customer To Partner Conversion Doesn't Display Create User Account Button For Converted Contacts
(Doc ID 1927444.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Partner Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a new contact vs Updating a Contact that came over from Customer to Partner Conversion
• One shows the “Create User” button to create a new user id for the Contact (new contact)
• One does not show the “Create User” button when updating the contact (when we try to update the contact that came over from customer to partner conversion”)
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate > Channel Administrator Responsibility > Customer to Partner Conversion > Search for a customer
2. Run the Customer to Partner Conversion customer= <customer name>, partner type= <partner type>, member type= standard .... This creates a new Partner and brings over a Partner Contact (Contact A)
3. Now we try to create a User of the Converted Contact (Contact A)....... Click Update – It shows a Form to update the Contact > click Apply button but no button to create a user on Contact page
4. Navigate back to Partner Summary and click the Create Contact Button > the new contact window appears, enter the required fields then click Apply button on the Contact page the Create User Account button is shown as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document