"ORA--02292: integration constraint (GLOGOWNER.FK_SUERU_SHIP_UNIT_GID) violated - child record found." Exception Running "Generate Ship Unit Line" Action
(Doc ID 1931934.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the action "Generate Ship Unit Line" is clicked for an Order Release the following error occurs.
ORA--02292: integration constraint (GLOGOWNER.FK_SUERU_SHIP_UNIT_GID)violated - child record found.
Also the Linking between the Ship unit and line is deleted or removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order Release
2. Slect the OR and click on action.
3. Navigate Order Management ->Change Order
4. Click on Generate Ship units
5. A new window pops up saying the ship unit has been generated.
6. Edit the Release and Navigate to Ship unit and add further information
7. Click on save and then finish.
8. Click on action navigate to Order Management ->Change Order->Generate Ship unit.
9. An error pops up attached the screen shot of the error.
10. Now if you try to edit the OR you can find that the linking between the ship unit and line has been removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document