Outbound Shipment Requests Generated but Not Sent to Agile Elite "Error Message = ECX_MSG_CREATED_ENQUEUED"
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Inbound/Outbound transactions
Testing Carrier Manifesting in EBS 12.1.3.
Find that although the Outbound Shipment Requests are being generated they are not being sent to Agile Elite Shipping Manifest system.
The XML Gateway Data Collection Script for Document_Number 109519 shows the following:
|ECX_OUTBOUND_LOGS- Gives the status of the transaction as to whether it was enqueued successfully.|
It shows there is an error with the message = ECX_MSG_CREATED_ENQUEUED
However, the status is updated as Success.
The Transaction Monitor also shows the document is being generated successfully.
However, the outbound shipment request is not being sent and the Delivery Date and Delivery Status are both Null.
The same Agile Elite Shipping Manifest system works fine in 11.5.10 production instance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Example order is 248496
1) OM Super User: Book sales order 248496 in Carrier Manifesting organization.
2) Pick Release the order
3) Open shipping transaction form and query delivery 2227542.
4) From Actions>Send outbound message>Shipment Request. Get Document Number 109519.
5) Switch to Workflow Administrator Web responsibility
6) Go to Transaction Monitor. Query the outbound transaction document 109519
7) See the message was generated but it is not sent to Agile Elite as the Delivery Date and Delivery Status are both Null.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot continue testing the Shipping Manifest system in R12
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms