SLA: How to assign a user defined custom Journal Line Type to a user defined custom Journal Line Definition
(Doc ID 1935226.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:XLAABSAM.FMB - Subledger Accounting Methods
FORM:XLAABPAD.FMB - Application Accounting Definitions
FORM:XLAABJLD.FMB - Journal Lines Definitions
FORM:XLAABADR.FMB - Account Derivation Rules
FORM:XLAABDLT.FMB - Journal Line Types
1. Sign into Accounts Receivable responsibility
2. Go to FORM:XLAABDLT.FMB - Journal Line Types
setup > accounting > accounting methods builder > journal entry setups > journal line types
3. Create a user defined journal line types (JLT).
Enter value in chart of accounts: transaction field.
4. Go to FORM:XLAABJLD.FMB - Journal Lines Definitions
setup > accounting > accounting methods builder > methods and definitions > journal lines definitions
5. Create a user defined journal lines definitions (JLD).
Leave chart of accounts: transaction field blank.
6. While still on the JLD form, try to add the previously created user defined custom JLT but it does not show in the list of values.
How can the previously created user defined JLT be linked to the user defined custom JLD?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document