When Creating New Contacts For Customers , Got Error : ADDRESS LINE1 IS STILL REQUIRED.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle TeleSales - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, and later , Dashboard
When creating an Organization Contact, it is not possible to create a contact with out entering the address, the following error occurs :
Row 1 Error - Please complete the required fields. You cannot proceed if the required fields are not completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Sales Dashboard > Customers > Search for an existing customer
- Navigate to the Contacts Tab
- Click on the Create Contact, and the Contact creation page is opened country is defaulted to 'Belgium'
- enter name and contact data , then select a 'Language' value
- leave address fields empty
- Click on Apply button, the error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms