E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway Web Service Invocation Installation Fails With Error 'FND_SOA_SERVICE_EXECUTION_ERR - oracle.tip.adapter.apps.FunctionSecurityValidationException: Failed Function Security'
(Doc ID 1940293.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-Business Suite R12 Integrated SOA Gateway, Installation related issues
When attempting to invoke a web service the following error occurs when Profile option EBS_ADAPTER_FUNCTION_SEC_ENABLED is set to Yes:
oracle.tip.adapter.apps.FunctionSecurityValidationException: Failed Function Security
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Application as sysadmin.
2. Navigate to Intergrated SOA Gateway > Integration Repository.
3. Click on search on right hand side of the page.
4. In the Internal Name type "FND_USER_PKG" and click Go.
5. Click on the User link.
6. Under the "Web Service - SOA Provider", click in the "View WSDL". Copy the complete URL "http://test:8003/webservices/SOAProvider/plsql/fnd_user_pkg/?wsdl"
7. Open the soapUI.
8. Click File > new soapUI Project.
9. Test the web service.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot invoke web service.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document