Unable To Update Organization Party Interest Description With Null Value
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle TeleSales - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Organization
Steps to verify bug#19162014 :-
1. Telesales user --> Search Any Customer
2. Open the customer then go to Organization Tab
3. Click on Organization Details button and then Navigate to Party
4. Able to update description value of any of the interest by
null/blank value or any value.
Steps to verify bug#9719619:-
1. Launch Ebusiness center using Telesales agent responsibility
a. Query for Organization > Organization Tab > Details > Party
Classification > select a Class Category > Click on Class Code LOV
b. Query for Person > Person Tab > Details > Party Classification
select a Class Category > Click on Class Code LOV
Class code LOV shows list in ascending order.
Steps to verify bug#15966905:-
1. Navigate > Telesales Agent responsibility > Ebusiness Center >
party type = Organization, query name = Cordes and Graefe Bremen KG
2. Click Organization tab > Details
3. Click Party Classification tab
4. Go to Class category field and you won't see values that
do not have any active 'Class Code'.
Steps to verify bug#16695953:-
1. Launch eBC > Search for an Org > Org tab > Details button
2. Org Details form > Party Classification
3. Select Class Category as '2012 North American Industry Classification
System' and try to select a Class Code 112320
4. In the message bar, the fol., error is not displayed:
"FRM-40831: Truncation occured...etc"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms