Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 in Inventory/Shipping E-Business Pick Release in Test:
Auto-pick confirm does not work for serials items.
-- Error --
From the Pick Wave log file with Inventory Debug enabled:
-- What is working / Recent Changes --
1. Upgrading from R12.0.6 to R12.1.3. This worked in R12.0.6 prior to upgrading.
2. Move orders without serials auto-pick confirm without issue.
3. If auto-allocate is changed to Yes, auto-pick confirm works.
* Expect to NOT use auto-allocate = Yes.
Even with auto-allocate serials = No, auto-pickconfirm should process move orders where serials are reserved on hard-reservations.
1. Navigate to Inventory > setup > organizations > Parameters
* Set Auto-allocate serials = Null/No.
2. Navigate to Order Management > Create and book a sales order.
3. Choose Scheduling > Reservation details.
* Reserve order lines including subinventory and serial numbers.
4. Navigate to Shipping > Release Sales Orders > Pick release with Auto-Allocate = Yes.
5. The move order is created but does not transact.
Due to this issue, users cannot pick release automatically.
Upgraded from R12.0.6 to R12.1.3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms