Open Query (No Where Clause Used) On The Product Classification Table, Results In Application Server Became Inaccessible Due to "OutOfMemoryError: allocLargeObjectOrArray"
(Doc ID 1944188.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to classify items in Transaction Lines that failed due to incomplete classification of these items, using open query (No where clause used on the product classification table), millions of GtmClassCodeAttribute
records are fetched, resulting the application server became inaccessible due to the following error:
2014-10-28 05:45:22.264 0 Error Exception java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: allocLargeObjectOrArray: [C, size 2097168
Steps to replicate the issue in client's instance:
1. Navigate to Trade Compliance Management > Trade Transaction Management>TO Trade Transaction Line
2. Enter Transaction ID (Transactions Tab) and select Status TL_GTM_SCREEN and status value TL_GTM_SCREEN_FAILED
3. Click on Search
4. Example Transaction had 214 lines out of which approx 15 were failed because of incomplete Item Classification
5. Click on Item ID from the results Tab
6. Selecting this Item ID click on Actions > Classify Item > Enter Product Classification Type "XXX EU" > enter Product Classification Code then click Match
7. Select the Product Classification Code -> Select Import as Trade Direction -> Click on Save Classification
8. Enter Classify another and similarly add XXXX US
8. Click on Refresh on the Items window to make sure classifications are saved
9. Perform the same step for remaining GTM Product classification failed items
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document