Error ORA-06512 at POR_AME_APPROVAL_LIST.IS_REQ_PRE_APPROVED When Approving Change Request Using AME
(Doc ID 1944268.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform a Change Request using AME, the following error occurs:
Error Name -6512
Error Message ~ORA-06512: at line ~
Error Stack Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(POR_AME_APPROVAL_LIST.IS_REQ_PRE_APPROVED, POREQCHA, 249527-567236, 817312, RUN)
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a requisition for an amount of $ 1000.
2. Submit and autoapprove the Requisition.
3. Create Purchase Order (PO) from requisition and approve.
4. Modify requisition changing the quantity to $ 1100.
5. Change Order requeste submitted to for approval following RCO approval rules set in AME.
6. Change Order Request is approved.
7. Buyer receives a notification to approve the Change Order for PO.
9. Buyer approves the Change Order.
10. Workflow Status for Item_type = 'POREQCHA' shows
14. The reported error is presented to user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document