Wrong total values "Spouse Total Income (Total of 1-7) (Yen)" If Recalculating at "CALCULATION TABLE FOR SPOUSE INCOME TOTAL AMT(ESTIMATED AMT)"
(Doc ID 1945344.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EBS Version: 12.1.3 with <Patch 17631602> or later
The following two values in the region "Calculation Table for Spouse Income Total Amt (Estimated Amt)" of the page"Year 平成26 Insurance and Spouse Special Deduction Form for Salary Earner" still be maintained after calculating the total values "Spouse Total Income (Total of 1-7) (Yen)" once. Therefore, the total values can not be calculated again correctly.
- "Income (a - b) (Yen)" of the field "Retirement Income (6)"
- "Income (a - b) (Yen)" of the field "Other 1 - 6 Income (7)"
There is no error.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open the page "History of Insurance and Spouse Special Deduction Form for Salary Earner". Menu: JP Ins and Sp Deduct Form for Sal Earner (N) Self Service (Function name "JP Ins and Sp Deduct Form - Self Service")
- Click the link in the field "Assignment Process Id".
- Click the tab "Spouse special Deduction Form" of the region "Insurance and Spouse Special Deduction Form".
- Calculate the total values.
- Click the button "Delete" and "Save for lator".
- Click the button "Recalculate" and can see wrong total values.
Should not maintain earlier data of these two values even after calculating the total values once.
The total values can be calculated again correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document