Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Italian Add-on localization, context value is not populated on "CLE: Additional Info on Doc sequence" LDFF
1. Applied the below patches.
a) Patch 13768679 (R12.CLE.C)
- b) Patch 19205412:R12.CLE.C (R12.2 - CLE: SEED patch for Localization DFF/GDFF, Forms Personalization)
- c) c) patch 19560767 ( R12.2: CLE: Patch Set For Italy Add On Localizations)
- d) SEED Patch 19045121
- e) R12.2 - CLE: VAT Calender patch 18776527
2. Navigated to Document Sequences window.
3. Through action menu selected LDFF ""CLE: Additional Info on Doc sequence"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms