Able To Add And Implement Inactive Or Obsolete Items To Change Order Through WebADI / Excel Upload ?
(Doc ID 1947767.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Change Management
Find when trying to add Inactive/Obsolete items to change order through PIM UI does not work. This is expected behavior.
Customer is able create a change order for such items through WebADI and also able to implement it. This is not desired.
Expect that you cannot create change Order and implement Items that are Inactive/Obsolete.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Development Manager --> Browse Catalog
2) Download the items to a spreadsheet
3) Change the values and upload them by entering change order details
4) Change order gets created successfully
5) Promote it to implemented and change order gets implemented
6) The attribute values also reflected changed values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document