R12.2.4 Payables Transactions Sources With Allow Adjustments Flag OFF After Upgrade
(Doc ID 1948309.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Purchase to Pay Flow
After upgrading from 12.0.6 to 12.2.4 the Transaction Sources have been updated and the Allow Adjustments flag is now unchecked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade the instance to 12.2.4
2. Open the Transaction Sources form
3. The Allow Adjustments flag is now removed from the following sources:
- Oracle Payables Supplier Cost Exchange Rate Variance
- Oracle Payables Supplier Invoices
- Supplier Invoice Discounts from Payables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document