APP-BEN-92690: You Cannot Enroll A Person Into A Plan That Includes More Than One Activity Rate
(Doc ID 1948794.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enroll in multiple plans that have different compensation objects but use the same element and input value, the following error occurs:
The Standard Rates Employee Life Insurance - 10K and Spouse Life Insurance - 5K use the same element and input value and are attached to the same Compensation Object.
You must either change your activity rates so they do not use the same element, input values and compensation object, or enroll the person into a plan that does not include activity rates with the same element, input values, and compensation object.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to the enrollment form:
- For Standard Benefits, go to People > Total Comp Enrollment > Benefits Enrollment > Non-flex Program
- For Advanced Benefits, go to People > Benefits Service Center and query an employee
3. Attempt to enroll in Employee Life Insurance and Spouse Life Insurance plans.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document