AME Test Workbench Errors With Transaction ID Specified Returned An Incorrect Number Of Rows For CONTRACT_TERMS_EXIST
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though <Patch 16681076>:R12.PO.B has been applied when trying to run a Test Transaction in the Approval Management Engine (AME) Workbench for purchase orders, the following error is raised:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the appropriate Approvals Management Business Analyst responsibility.
2. Then navigate to the Test Workbench for the Standard Purchase Order approval transaction type.
3. Click on the Run Real Transaction Type.
4. In the Transaction ID field enter the po_header_id.
5. Click Go.
6. Click on the Run Test Case button and the above mentioned error is raised.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms