The Item Specified Is Invalid Or Does Not Exist In The Warehouse You Specified.
(Doc ID 1952579.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Release Management - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After entering valid configurator attributes into a custom Configurator UI, users are returned to the Sales Order Line Items region of the standard Sales Order Entry form. They expect that these order lines will be populated in the same manner as when the order details are entered into the US Operating Unit. However, no order lines are populated and a warning message is displayed. This process works as expected in the primary AA Operating Unit (OU), but does not work in the BB OU
"The item specified is invalid or does not exist in the warehouse you specified. Please enter a valid item-warehouse combination."
Using Order Management Responsibility
1. Create new SO header and navigate to SO lines region.
2. Enter parent PTO Model item = "XX" and qty = 1 then click on Configurator Button
3. User defined, PTO Model configurator UI opens; user enters inputs required to create a new configured ATO Model product; user defined ATO Model UI opens.
4. User enters required inputs for configurator rules to be able to create a configuration.
5. When user applies the new configuration detail, user is returned to the PTO Model UI where they can select optional accessories if desired.
6. When user finishes the configuration, they are returned to the SO Lines and expect to see order lines populated based upon the configuration details entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|