Holds On Internal Sales Order Lines Not Released Correctly When Change Request Is Done
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hold on ISO lines is not releasing when iProcurement change
request is rejected because of processing constraints on ISO lines.
1. Create IR (Internal Requisition) and place it on to ISO (Internal Sales Order)
2. Make sure change of schedule arrival dates on ISO lines is not possible by enabling
process constraints in OM
3. Now initiate change request for need by date change from iProcurement
4. See that change is in rejected status as data change is not allowed on corresponding ISO lines.
5. Hold is not released on ISO lines successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms