"NullPointerException" Error When Action "Assign License Show Options" on a Transaction in a GTM Custom Screenset
(Doc ID 1954564.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A custom screenset is created as exact copy of GTM_TRANSACTION. When the Action "Assign License Show Options" is attempted on this screenset, the following exception is encountered:
Steps to replicate:
1. login OTM
2. Create a screenset that is an exact copy of: GTM_TRANSACTION in your domain and give it an ID
3. Navigate to Trade Compliance Management > Trade Transaction Management
4. Right click on Trade Transaction and select "Open Link in New Tab"
5. Change the URL to replace the word "GTM_TRANSACTION" with <domain.ID from step 2 above>
6. Perform an open search
7. Select any Transaction
8. Click on Actions > Manage Licenses > Assign License Show Options
NPE reported above is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document