When Trying to Define "Shipment Number of Equipment Reference Units" With Decimal Value the Following Error is Displayed: "Value (s) may not contain decimal values"
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.9 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using at Rate Record -> Rate Cost Tab -> At Basis "Shipment Number of Equipment Reference Units" and trying to define the value with decimal the following error is displayed:
"Value (s) may not contain decimal values".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into OTM
2. Go to Rate Record
3. Click on New
4. Fill in the required fields
5. At the rate cost tab, click on Add
6. At basis select Shipment Number of Equipment Reference Units
7. At operator select greater than (i.e ">")
8. At value fill in a decimal value (for example "6.5")
9. Error is displayed when clicking on Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms