Location Template Modification Not Clearing Object From Bean Cache
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A location template is applied to location modifications via an agent.
However, when modifying the template, and triggering the agent, the previous, unmodified template value is applied via the cache.
Steps to replicate:
- Created Location Template TEMPLATE_CACHE_TEST with Location Name VALUE_1
- Created Automation Agent LOCATION_TEMPLATE_CACHE_TEST, which is activated by LOCATION – MODIFIED
- Created Location TEMPLATE_CACHE_TEST_01, leaving the Location Name field as null
- Verified in the Bean Cache Servlet that the Template Location is cached (Cache name = 'Template')
- Modified Location TEMPLATE_CACHE_TEST_01 by adding another role. This triggered the agent, and the Location Name VALUE_1 was added as expected
- Changed the value of the Location Name field in the Location Template TEMPLATE_CACHE_TEST to VALUE_2
- Created Location TEMPLATE_CACHE_TEST_02, leaving the Location Name field as null
- Verified in the Bean Cache Servlet that the Template Location remains cached (Cache name = 'Template')
- Modified Location TEMPLATE_CACHE_TEST_02 by adding another role. This triggered the agent, but the Location Name VALUE_1 was added from the cache - it should have added the Location Name VALUE_2
1. Change the value of the Location Name field in the Location Template TEMPLATE_CACHE_TEST to VALUE_3
2. Create Location TEMPLATE_CACHE_TEST_03, leaving the Location Name field as null
3. Modify Location TEMPLATE_CACHE_TEST_03 by adding another role
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms