R12: All Inventories Value Report or Receiving Value Report Get Incorrect (Negative) Receiving Unit Price and Receiving Value When Correcting Deliver Transactions
(Doc ID 1960805.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All Inventories Value Report or Receiving Value Report might get incorrect receiving unit price and receiving value,
when having a Correction to Delivery transaction.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new Item (test20087628), and assign it to Organization M1
2) Create a PO against item test20087628
Quantity = 10
Price = 5
Receipt Routing = "Direct Delivery"
3) Receive +10 qty of item test20087628. Because the Receive Routing is
Direct Delivery, the deliver transaction for this receive 10 qty transaction will automatically happen.
4) Once step 3 is done, go to "Receiving" > "Corrections", correct the
Deliver transaction to -10 qty for the PO created in Step 2. Make sure it is correcting the Deliver transaction
5) Now in the "Receipt Transaction Summary", transactions are like:
Receive +10 qty
Deliver +10 qty
Correct -10 qty
6) Run "All Inventories Value Report" or "Receiving Value Report" for this item
7) The receiving unit price = -$5,
receiving value = -$50. This is not right, since we corrected the deliver
transaction to -10qty, it means there are still +10qty of item test20087628
left in receiving inspection area. Thus the receiving value should be $50
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document