"java.lang.NullPointerException" Exception Attempting to Plan More than Nine Order Movements with Action "Build Multi-stop Shipment"
(Doc ID 1962478.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to plan more than 9 Order Movements using as Action -> Operational Planning -> Create Shipment -> Build Multi-stop Shipment
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Order Release -> Check the Order Release
2. Go to Actions -> Order Management -> Manage Buy Order Movement -> Show Itineraries
3. Create using the above action more than 9 OM's
4. Go to Order Movement and search for the previously created OM's
5. Select all of them (more than 9) and go to Actions -> Operationnal Planning -> Create Shipment -> Build Multi-stop Shipment
6. The error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document