Spares Management: Duplicate Part Requirement Using Task Template
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Spares Logistics
Part requirement line is being duplicated if task is created using Task Template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Task Template Group.
2. Add Task template in Task Template Group.
3. Create Task Parts for a Product.
4. Add Parts in Define parts window.
5. Create service request.
6. Add task by using above created template.
7. Navigate to Parts Requirement.
Notice that duplicate part requirement is created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms