Spares Management: Duplicate Part Requirement Using Task Template
(Doc ID 1965552.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Spares Logistics
Part requirement line is being duplicated if task is created using Task Template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Task Template Group.
2. Add Task template in Task Template Group.
3. Create Task Parts for a Product.
4. Add Parts in Define parts window.
5. Create service request.
6. Add task by using above created template.
7. Navigate to Parts Requirement.
Notice that duplicate part requirement is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document