Enhancement Request : Adjust Charge Account Does not Recalculate Tax when Using Taxable Account Tax Rule Setup
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adjusting charge account for a Purchase Order, Tax does not recalculate.
1. Login to the Purchasing Super User - create a purchase order.
2. Destination type is Expense - charge account is built.
3. Choose tools/manage tax - tax is visible and applied
4. Change the charge account to an account that has a rule which makes the tax not applicable through rules.
6. Manage Tax, the tax is still present.
Or when creating Purchase Order, save line data before entering Distribution detail.
1. Login to the Purchasing Super User.
2. Enter PO Header, PO Line information including Need-By date.
3. Save. Get note: "This line has one shipment and no distibutions". Click ok.
4. Click Shipments.
5. Click Distributions. Enter distribution line with a taxable account that should calculate tax.
7. Click Actions > Manage Tax. Tax is not calculated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms