Why ERROR_MESSAGE_NAME - "RCV_ROI_FAULT_HEADER" appears in PO_Interface_Errors table for a DELIVER or ACCEPT Only transaction ?
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why error message - "RCV_ROI_FAULT_HEADER" (Error: Warning: This header-less transaction DELIVER (or ACCEPT) has a corresponding header record. ROI will clean up the header record) appears in the PO_Interface_Errors table when performing the below mentioned steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order and approve it.
2. Successfully perform RECEIVE transaction using the Receipts Form against the created Purchase Order.
3. Perform DELIVER or ACCEPT transactions by populating ROI RCV Interface tables (RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE , RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE) against the created Purchase Order.
4. Run the Receiving Transaction Processor.
5. The above mentioned error message is populated in the PO_Interface_Errors table for the DELIVER or ACCEPT transaction record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms