Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the SmartLink of "Capacity Usage To Shipment" from a Capacity Usage record, it displays all shipments in the results instead of just the shipments matching the selected Capacity Usage record (e.g. Capacity Group, Lane)
- Have Capacity Limit configured for a week
- This has Capacity Usage records that have shipments assigned
1. Navigate to Operational Planning -> Capacity Management -> Capacity Usage
2. Search for a specific "Capacity Limit ID"
3. Notice that Usage records are returned where some of them have Usage say, (2, 1, 1)
4. Right click on the Usage record that has Usage of 2
5. Select "Capacity Usage To Shipment"
On the results, all shipments are displayed instead of just the two matching that has Usage record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms