Capacity Usage to Shipment via Smart Link does not Show Related Shipments (i.e. Shows All Shipments)
(Doc ID 1968078.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the SmartLink of "Capacity Usage To Shipment" from a Capacity Usage record, it displays all shipments in the results instead of just the shipments matching the selected Capacity Usage record (e.g. Capacity Group, Lane)
- Have Capacity Limit configured for a week
- This has Capacity Usage records that have shipments assigned
1. Navigate to Operational Planning -> Capacity Management -> Capacity Usage
2. Search for a specific "Capacity Limit ID"
3. Notice that Usage records are returned where some of them have Usage say, (2, 1, 1)
4. Right click on the Usage record that has Usage of 2
5. Select "Capacity Usage To Shipment"
On the results, all shipments are displayed instead of just the two matching that has Usage record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document