In Global Procurement, Standard Purchase Order (PO) not getting created through Global Purchase Agreement (GBPA) for an Outside Processing (OSP) item
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Global Procurement, When trying to create a requisition for an OSP item using Req Import process or direct in the form, system is not sourcing the requisition to the GBPA.
Sourcing details (Suppliers) are defaulting but not the Sourcing Document, even though a valid ASL is there.
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility
2. Go to Purchase Order > Create a GBPA in OU1 for an OSP item
3. Assign the OU1 and OU2 in the Enable Organization
4. Make sure that the ASL is defined in both the OU1 as well as OU2
5. Now trying to create the requisition in OU2 the source document is not getting defaulted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms