Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version when an approver uses the Edit Requisition link to apply changes to a requisition, and completes the Approver Checkout process,
then approves the requisition, an error is received in the workflow function UPDATE_ACTION_HISTORY_APPROVE.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Requester submit a requisition to approver
2. Approver receives the approval notification
3. Approver clicks "Edit requisition" link in the notification
4. Approver complete the Approver Checkout process
5. Approver Receives Updated Notification to Approve
6. Approver selects Approve and Workflow Error is Received
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms