Create Accounting – Assets (FAACCPB) Journal Transfer stuck with GL_TRANSFER_STATUS_CODE = S
(Doc ID 1969919.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Subledger Accounting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FAACCPB - Create Accounting - Assets
While running FAACCPB module: Create Accounting - Assets, the FA Accounting Journal is Stuck in Subledger Accounting tables with GL_TRANSFER_STATUS_CODE = S and no entries have interfaced to GL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Create Accounting - Assets
2. While running Create Accounting - Assets
- the job was terminated due to an application server bounce.
- a table lock prevented GL Interface (ERROR Seen in Accounting Program: program xla_transfer_pkg.gl_interface_insert. ORA-04021: timeout occurred while waiting to lock object"
- or some other interruption occurred which caused the process to not complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document