JBO-28200 : Validation Threshold Limit Reached. Invalid Entities Still In Cache while trying to create Structure through Product Workbench
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Catalog items
When attempting to create a structure through product workbench the following error occurs:
Failure :- 1:- oracle.jbo.ValidationException: JBO-28200: Validation threshold limit reached. Invalid Entities still in cache
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch EBS suit. click Product Information Management Data Librarian > Launch Product Workbench
2. Search for bundle Item catalogue category which was created using Create production item
3. Right click and select add structure. Select structure type.
4. Add product to structure.
5. After adding product in structure go and try to save the changes. Once you hit save button you get following error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms