JBO-28200 : Validation Threshold Limit Reached. Invalid Entities Still In Cache while trying to create Structure through Product Workbench
(Doc ID 1970104.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a structure through product workbench the following error occurs:
Failure :- 1:- oracle.jbo.ValidationException: JBO-28200: Validation threshold limit reached. Invalid Entities still in cache
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch EBS suite. click Product Information Management Data Librarian > Launch Product Workbench
2. Search for bundle Item catalogue category which was created using Create production item
3. Right click and select add structure. Select structure type.
4. Add product to structure.
5. After adding product in structure go and try to save the changes. Once you hit save button you get following error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document