Scheduled Reports Not Using "glog.workflow.notify.advisor.name" Property
(Doc ID 1981035.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying patch OTM 6.3.4 to resolve the issue with OTM not using the glog.workflow.notify.advisor.name property, it is found that the issue is fixed if the report is scheduled to be run "now", but if the report is scheduled for a future date and time the report it is still showing as coming from GLog Advisor <glogAdvisor@glog.com>. instead of the value from the property "glog.workflow.notify.advisor.name"
This is setup in glog.properties file as glog.workflow.notify.advisor.name=TEST
Steps to reproduce this in OTM 6.3.4
1. Set the property "glog.workflow.advisor.name" in the glog.properties and restart OTM installation.
2. Navigate to the report manager and run a report using RUN (Online DB) option. Have the report be emailed to you.
3. The FROM subject will use the glog.workflow.notify.advisor.name property.
4. Go back to OTM and run the same report using the schedule option for 5 minutes from present time.
5. When you receive the report the FROM subject will have GlogAdvisor not the glog.workflow.advisor.name setting.
OTM should use the property setting for all notifications.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document