Notes: Is it possible to Delete / Edit Existing Text in Service Requests and Tasks Notes?
(Doc ID 1984049.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Request
- Select the "Workbench" tab.
- The right side of the screen has the Notes details.
- Create a Note and save it.
- The Note gets displayed in the grid.
- Select the Note to either edit or delete.
=> There is no option to enable this functionality.
(R) Depot Repair Manager
(N) Depot Repair > Repair Orders
- Open a Service Request
- Create a Repair (Service) Order
- Navigate to the Details tab
- The bottom of the screen has a 'Go' button to go to the Depot Repair or Service Request Notes window.
=> It is not possible to update the Note text (a.k.a. Abstract, Description, Title, etc).
Is it possible to delete or edit Notes on Service Requests and Tasks?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document