AR AutoInvoice Rejecting AGIS Transactions with Error: Please correct the receivable account assignment
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12 and later
Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.1 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When running Receivables (AR) AutoInvoice request to generate invoices for AGIS Transactions, this ends with the errors below and invoices cannot be generated.
Please correct the revenue account assignment (401....000000.000000.000)
Please correct the receivable account assignment (401..00000.0000.000000.000000.000)
2. The AGIS Transaction is successfully approved and has all accounting information correctly generated.
3. The AGIS system option 'Transfer Transactions to Payables and Receivables' it set to Online mode.
If the Transfer to Receivables program is run manually, it will error out.
4. Checking the records inserted in RA_INTERFACE_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL table, you find that there are missing lines.
For example, for a transaction with two accounting lines (one for the Distribution account and one for the Intercompany account generated in AGIS), only one line would be populated in RA_INTERFACE_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Outbound Transaction create a new Batch and ensure it gets approved, having Intercompany Balancing lines generated as expected.
2. Transfer to Receivables AR Interface is automatically launched and completed.
3. Run AutoInvoice
4. View the Output File and find the errors
Alternatively, change the 'Transfer Transactions to Payables and Receivables' system option to Batch mode in order to manually submit the Transfer to Receivables AR Interface.
This request will error out, while there is no error when it is automatically triggerred by the Online option.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms