How is the Termination Amount Generated for Intangible Items on a Subscription Contract
(Doc ID 1990362.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Terminating a Subscription Contract, the credited amount it is not the fully billed amount outside this period.Expect to have a credit memo generated for the full amount already billed after the termination date
1. Using the Service Contract Manager responsibility.
2. Create a Subscription Contract for an effectivity of 3 years.
3. Add a Subscription line with 3 Years duration.
4. Create the Billing Schedule as: 2 years for zero amount and 1 year with monthly billing using 'Equal Amount'.
5. Fully bill the contract.
6. Terminate the contract line 2 months before the End Date.
7. The credit amount calculated is less than a full months billed amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document