Updating Absence Dates on Absences Already Approved , Errors: ORA-20001:Data PER_EMP_NUMBER Not Found At Line 66 Of BG_ABSENCE_DURATION
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.0 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
When attempting to update absence dates on absences already approved, the approval process can be performed from the front end but the following error occurs in the workflow at commit stage
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee Self-Service > Absence Management
2. Create Absence: Enter Details
- Absence Status: Confirmed
- Absence Type: Borrowed Leave
- Dates: 20/03/2014
- Total: 1
3. Create Absence: Review
4. After final Approval the Borrowed Leave was posted in Core HR.
5. Update the same absence in SSHR: leave on 21st instead of 20th
6. Now due to certain changes in the plan I want to take my leave on 21st instead of 20t.
8. Workflow monitor: Transaction in error
- Process name: Self-Service Generic Approval Process
11. Workflow Activities history
- Open the Notification
- The changes were not applied because ORA-20001: Data PER_EMP_NUMBER not found at line 66 of BG_ABSENCE_DURATION Cause: A SQL SELECT statement, obtained from the application dictionary
- The issue does not occur in Core HR.
- It's happening for ALL Absence Types
- It's happening for ALL users
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms