Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.5 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ship unit dimensions eg. ship_unit_width are not being populated on order movements in 6.3.x, they are still being populated on the order release.
These were populated in OTM 6.2.x.
Expect that ship_unit_width & Length field are updated on OMs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search existing Order release.
2. Edit the order release got to the ship unit tab
3. Edit the ship unit and enter a width=5 FT and length=5 FT and save.
4. Click Finished on the Order Release
View the order release and see that the dimensions appears against the ship unit.
5. Now create an order movement.
From the order release finder find the order release above.
6. From the actions menu select Order Management->Manage Buy Order Movement->Show Itineraries
7. Select an itinerary:RS.NCR-NORTH & Create Order Movement
8. View the order movement via action->Order Management->Order Release->Custom Order Movement ( Customer OM Screen set created to add ship unit dimensions filed at OM header level)
Length per ship unit column is NULL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms