Fields Requester, Delivery Not Updating Via Web-ADI When Adding to Line Template
(Doc ID 1993937.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding Requester and delivery to fields for the web adi template , the updated value does not take effect after uploading the data.
1. Navigate to
Desktop Integration Manager responsibility -> Manage Integrators
Select Purchasing then press Go button
2. Click on define Layout
3.Select the "Purchasing Document Bulkload Integrator" then press Go
4. Select the "Purchasing Document Lines Layout" and click on update tab
5. Select "Requester" and pressed Next then Apply.
6. Navigated to Purchasing responsibility
7. Open existing PO and navigate to line level then click on update.
8. Click on the button " update using Excel"
9. Excel file will be opened with PO data.
10. Change the Requester value and upload changes.
11. The Requester data did not get updated although no errors appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document