OTM Incorrectly Stacks Ship Units in Load Config
(Doc ID 1996872.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.2.7 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Equipment with Compartment is used to constraint order releases, it is found that Load Config stacks the Shipment Ship Units even though the parameter Is Allow Mixing is set to 0 - NO MIXING ALLOWED
This does not happen when Equipment without compartment is constrained on the order releases.
It is expected that it should behave like it does when Equipment without compartment is constrained on the order releases.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an equipment with Compartment option.
2. Create a Parameter set by copying the DEFAULT Parameter and set "Is Allow Mixing" is set to "0 - NO MIXING ALLOWED"
3. Set up Load Config parameters also.
4. Create an Order Release and set set the above Equipment as a constraint.
5. Bulk Plan the order using the above Parameter Set to create a Shipment and it can be seen that the Shipment Ship Units are stacked even though with compartment Equipment and LIFO set up in Load Config, stacking is not expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!