Line #### Of Requisition ### Currently Locked By Another User When Attempting Autocreate a Purchase Order.
(Doc ID 1998470.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to autocreate a purchase order from a requisition, requisition lines become locked and the following error occurs.
Error appears after this :
APP-14142: AUTOCREATE_DOCUMENTS-008: ORA-0000: normal,
Cause: A SQL error has occurred in AUTOCREATE_DOCUMENTS. The SQL error is ORA-0000: normal, successful completion.
Action: Take note of both this error number and the actions you were trying to perform. Contact your system administrator for further assistance.
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Autocreate - select many lines
3. Message is given that one line is not matching the PO Currency - proceed
4. Note is given -
- Line xxxx of requisition xxx is currently locked by another user.
It will not be autocreated at this time
5. Choose OK but have to kill the session.
6. Log back in and again try the autocreate
7. Note in step 4 is shown again - then followed with error seen in the error message section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document