Lot Expiration Date Not Calculated Based On Origination Date and Shelf Life Days
(Doc ID 1999417.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, using ROI
Lot Controlled Item - Expiration Date Is Not Calculated Correctly when Using Receiving Open Interface.
For the lot processed the expiration date to be populated based on the Shelf Life Days for the item (Item definition attribute)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a purchased item, and ensure that this is lot enabled and the lot expiration (Shelf Life) is set to Shelf life with a certain number of days
2. Create a purchase order against this item for certain quantity and approve.
3. Using this data from this purchase order populate the rcv_headers_interface, rcv_transactions_interface and mtl_transaction_lots_interface tables
4. Now note down the group id against the above data and execute the receiving transaction processor
5. The transactions get processed correctly, but when we check the Lots Form, the expiration date is not correctly populated based on the item attributes setting of the Shelf Life Days.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document