Unable To Terminate Applicant - Error 'FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change'
(Doc ID 2000985.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Terminate an Applicant Record, the following error occurs.
"FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change."
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "US HRMS Manager" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Create an Applicant.
4. Click on "Others", from the List Of Values select the Value "Application".
5. Key in other details of the Application and change the Status of the Application to "Accepted / New Hire" and exit the People form.
6. Navigate again to People --> Enter and Maintain.
7. Query the applicant created and click on "Others", from the List Of Values select the value "End Application".
8. Choose a date for "Terminating" the application and got the above error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document