Users with French Language Preference Cannot View or Save 'Change Shipment Stop Times' Dates
(Doc ID 2004432.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.4 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.2 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user with a French language preference attempts to execute the Action, Change Shipment Stop Time the following problem occurs:
1. The Dates do not display.
2. The Save button does not persist Date edits.
This same data and functionality work for a user with an English language preference.
1. Log in to OTM
2. Select Gestion des expeditions
3. Select Gestion des expeditions
4. Select Expeditions (achat)
5. Select Rechercher
6. Select any ID
7. Select Actions -> Gestion des expeditions -> <Modifier les details d'expedition -> Modifier d'heure d'arrêt
8. Note that Date/heure d'arrivée and Date/Heure de départ are not populated.
9. Note that Editing and Saving dates does not persist.
10. Note that selecting the same path and ID with a user with a English language preference displays the date, and successfully saves the date edits.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document