Launching Mexican Electronic Accounting Configuration - FRM-40010 Error Encountered
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to navigate to Mexican General Ledger > Setup > Mexican Electronic Accounting Configuration the following error occurs.
FRM-40010: Cannot read form /ebsdev/apps/apps_st/appl/jl/12.0.0/forms/US/JLMXGEAC.fmx
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Mexican General Ledger > Setup > Mexican Electronic Accounting Configuration
2. Try accessing the Mexican Electronic Accounting Configuration form
Followed also the below steps:
1. Clone the production instance.
2. In the new cloned instance
3. Navigate to Oracle Application Manager
4. Navigate to License Manager.
5. Navigate to Country Specific Functionalities.
6. Enable Mexico.
7. After you enable Mexico, install the new <patch 20594878:R12.JL.B>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms