Self-Service Assignment Costing Function Gives Unexpected Error
(Doc ID 2009671.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Allocation Key Flexfield (KFF) is setup and mapped separately at business group level and all segments of Cost allocation KFF are qualified at "Assignment" level.
By logging in using seeded Manager Self-Service responsibility, user tried to enter Assignment costing information. Upon clicking "Search" button" or "Create" button, they are receiving an unexpected error.
JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation. Statement: SELECT /*
$Header: KeyFlexfield.java 120.8.12010000.9 2014/03/14 14:44:36 svedi ship $
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE :
1. Cost Allocation Key Flexfield setup
2. All segments are qualified at assignment level.
3. Profile option to use workflow for assignment costing is set to Yes
4. Using seeded responsibility Manager Self-service, go to Assignment Costing
5. Search Employee name
6. Click on Action
7. Accept system date as effective date and click Continue
8. No previous costing records are present.
9. Click add another row
10. Enter Proportion as any value
11. Click on Search button
12. Enter Costing KFF values
13. Click Search –Error comes up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document