Shipment Equipment Record Not Created On Shipments Created In The Appointment Manager
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipments that are created using the create appointment button on the appointment manager do not have shipment equipment details on the shipment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Operation Planning -> Appointment Management -> Dock and Yard Management.
2. Select a location and use the Manage Appointments action
3. On manage appointments select the create appointment button.
4. Enter details and click create.
5. View the shipment see that there is no shipment equipment details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms