Formatting And Truncated Value Issues With MPF Remittance Report (XML)
(Doc ID 2013264.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Hong Kong) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Hong Kong Payroll
R12.HR_PF.B.delta.5 with R121 HK.15
Issues with the MPF Remittance Report (XML):
1. The month of 'Effective Date' is in lowercase. eg. 30-jun-2014
2. The page number is not displayed properly. eg. There's 3 pages in total.
1st page shows parameters used to run report and no 'Page' label.
2nd page shows 'Page 1 of 3'
3rd page (which is last page of the report) shows 'Page 2 of 3'
There's no 'Page 3 of 3' - which is misleading.
3. 'Name of Employer' and 'Name of Contact Person' values are truncated.
4. The label of Total Voluntary Contributions is incorrect. eg. '(b+c)'.
1. Effective Date should show month with caps eg. 30-JUN-2014
2. Last page of report should be 'Page 2 of 2'
3. Expect the value to be not truncated
4. The label for Total Voluntary Contributions should be '(b+d)'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document