Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the value on an existing SShip Unit Line is changed and saved, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Custom Screen set by copying the SSHIP_UNIT_LINE screen set - save it as say, CUSTOM_SSHIP_UNIT_LINE
2. Add a custom field using Tracking Tag 1.
3. Create values for this field as A, B etc for some of the SShip Unit Lines
4. Create a Menu called say, Custom_Menu_SSHIP_UNIT_LINE and associate the custom screen set from the step 1 above
5. Query the Ship Unit lines using the above screen set by clicking on the Menu link mentioned in step 4 above.
6. Some records will appear in the result.
6. Open any one of them and try to change the Tracking Tag value from A to B or B to A and press Finished.
7. This gives java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms