Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (South African) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run IRP5 a message is displayed ''You must enter the account holders relationship'', on adding a payment method account holder,
the following error occurs.
APP-PAY 06226: Pre-payments exist for this payment method
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Try to run the IRP5 but get message ''You must enter the account holders relationship''
2. So we then try to add an account holders relationship on the payment method
3. Person Enter and Maintain - Assignment
4. Others - Payment Method
5. ZA Bank Details - Enter Account Holder Relationship value
6. Get error APP-PAY 06226: Pre-payments exist for this payment method
7. In order to update the Payment Method, we must roll back prepayments
8. This is not possible as all of the payroll processing has completed for the period for which we need to update the payment method.
The following have been run and completed :
Transfer to GL
We need a data fix to enable us to update the payment method account holders relationship WITHOUT having to roll back prepayments (which is not possible) at this stage.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms